good and bad maps
what maps do you think are good or bad. i think we can all agree that back water swamp is a bad map and i like badham preschool on killer and survivor, but what do you think.
what maps do you think are good or bad. i think we can all agree that back water swamp is a bad map and i like badham preschool on killer and survivor, but what do you think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to hate Lery's as survivor.
But now I like Lery's as both killer and survivor.
For survivors the best maps by far are Coldwind and Haddonfield.
For killers I would say McMillan and Autoheaven (beside Gas Heaven) are the best ones.
Back Water Swamp it depends on which of the two maps. The new Pale Rose has barely nothing to work with so I prefer to play on it as killer and not as survivor. Grim Pantry on the other side I prefer to play it as survivor but not as killer.
i like the swamp tbh.
there are worse maps out there, but i think the number one spot for the worst maps would be city maps. With other words: Lampkin Lane, Haddonfield and Elementary School, Springwood. these are so heavily unbalanced, its no fun to play on them.
for survivor its a blast though... ez escapes.
ok i didnt know anyone liked back water swamp.i dont like it but ok. i dont like haddonfield either. badham preschool and macmilan estate are my favorites. there fun to play on both killer and survivor.
badham preschool is now badman preschool.