Am I the only who noticed this?
Maybe it's just a me problem, but whenever I get hooked, my survivor makes no screaming and facial emotion, they're just :l
It's been bothering me for a while and idk why they don't have any animations when screaming.
Maybe it's just a me problem, but whenever I get hooked, my survivor makes no screaming and facial emotion, they're just :l
It's been bothering me for a while and idk why they don't have any animations when screaming.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe because they’ve been through it so many times that they’re just used to the pain.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. It happens especially with Leon and Lisa for some reason.
Yeah, sometimes when you hook a surv they won't scream and the system ring (info sound for when you hook smbd) sound is also missing.