A Question for the Devs/ Moderators: Is there a Master List of Suggestions recived?

I don't really dare tagging the Mods or Developers in this, but I want to ask is there a Master List of Suggestions received from the forum? And a follow up, would it be possible to see this list? Or many just a small glimse?

Comments

  • Not a dev or anything like that, but from what I have gathered from some of Mandy’s comments on this, she is the one collecting the forum feedback mainly and is forwarding this towards the team.

    i don’t think there is a complete master list of everything from the forums, as this is probably a pretty dynamic list (or whatever form they are forwarding the feedback/data)

  • @Mooks said:

    Not a dev or anything like that, but from what I have gathered from some of Mandy’s comments on this, she is the one collecting the forum feedback mainly and is forwarding this towards the team.

    i don’t think there is a complete master list of everything from the forums, as this is probably a pretty dynamic list (or whatever form they are forwarding the feedback/data)

    Mandy pls, Spill the beans. Idd love to know how it works.