Favorite things

I am wondering what peoples favorite actions are as killer or as survivor.

As Killer: I love when I down someone after the exit gates are already open and they are the last one left. I will start walking to the hook then turn around and drop them at the exit.

As Survivor: Hitting a power struggle. One of the worst perks, generally requiring flip flop and tenacity to make it usable. but when you get it it feels so nice haha

Comments

  • Hitting a Survivor with a Shred. Never gets old

  • Playing "The Blight"

    Seriously though hitting someone with Lethal Rush is always satisfying, especially if they attempt to juke you.

  • When you make a killer tunnel you for the rest of the match, because you fast vaulted a window, dead harded to a pallet and stunned him so he drops your teammate he was carrying to a hook, and you 3x blind him, and lastly hear your team mate also removed the hook just in case.

  • As a Survivor:


    Taking a Protection Hit. I like playing Heroically on my bloody P3 Leon.


    As a Killer:


    Tunnelling a BMer out of the game and then starting a farm match with whoever didn't BM and letting them go. ESPECIALLY if the toxic Survivor hung out all the way until the end just to whine.

  • Cute pink animations of Killers as they are walking around after hooking a Survivor who brought Kindred look kinda silly n amusing from a distance, imo. Love seeing that, n always gives me that *aww feeling everytime I see it☺️ My fav is watching Nurse’s aura as she blinks👻

  • Pyramid Head's "Final Judgement" or Sadako's "Inexorable Stare"

    Both give me lots of serotonin

  • Hitting a cocky survivor after using both bottles at a loop as clown never gets old