Why can survivors reveal Ghost Face through objects?
There have been plenty of times where I'd get revealed by someone I can't see only to find out they were completely hidden behind a big rock or something. I don't think that's supposed to happen? It's even worse when I can see the top of someone's head over a short loop and I can't stalk them but they can break me out of my power which I just don't think is fair. Ghost Face has enough of a disadvantage on big open maps, being revealed through objects makes it worse.
Comments
Remember that survivors have a third-person camera. They can see far more than the character would be able to.
As for the stalking thing, that’s been a thing since forever. Michael also suffers from this.
This is the rule of Ghostface:
You can be revealed through a solid wall, but you can't stalk through corn.
Why isn't Ghostface getting revealed when I'm staring directly at him?
The complete mechanic is stupid on both ends. You can go into a staring contest as survivor and nothing happens. It more happens to me getting stalked around cornes, through objects and my reveal doesnt even start open field or breaks just by a small tree you cannot even hide behind. And PTB doesnt make any progress on this end instead making it just painfully for a survivor to outlast the stalk.