My one and only game of survivor today

Meh.PNG

I literally went in with the mindset of "Well I'm going to farm stacks and then die because solo Q" and STILL can't even get a real match.

We load into "The Game", the most survivor sided map in DBD, and I am the one chased first. And my team...mass DC's before I even take a hit? The match was over within under a minute.

The hatch spawned right next to me but what a joke. Back to killer!

Comments

  • I mean, it's the cenobite. Everyone knows he's op. That's why he's one of the 3 killers that are played on high mmr. Also solving the box prevents from hugging gens!



    /s

  • Yea, that makes sense

  • the three of them are running dead hard, they're on the pallet heaven map, and this pinhead had no addons. What was so difficult for them?

  • The Game is not even close to the most survivor sided map in DBD. Which is kind of sad when you think about it.

  • "Farm stacks and die" maybe your team heard you and was like "I ain't getting farmed" lol.


    Like I said people's entitlement is ridiculous as survivor. People quitting over certain killers or a fast down... this isnt a solo Q issue this is a player issue and they wont stop unless they're punished more for it.

    Edit: you must be low mmr or people are deranking

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    "Farm stacks and die" maybe your team heard you and was like "I ain't getting farmed" lol.

    Like I said people's entitlement is ridiculous as survivor. People quitting over certain killers or a fast down... this isnt a solo Q issue this is a player issue and they wont stop unless they're punished more for it.

    Edit: you must be low mmr or people are deranking

    Nobody had even gone down yet, or taken a hit. The first guy to DC was the mostly meta flashlight user. Then the others followed ~20 seconds later when pinhead switched from chasing me to them.

    And I have no idea what my survivor MMR is, I barely play it. I have wake up on so when my teammates all DC or die at 4-5 gens left I can camp a door after letting the killer find hatch.

    My survivor games yesterday were something like:

    Game 1: Two people in basement against Bubba at 5 gens, with 1 of them suiciding into the killer to kick the match off

    Game 2: AFK survivor, team gets slaughtered

    Game 3: Someone DCs at 5 gens

    Game 4: Played killer instead

    Today was just a repeat straight off the bat. I wish they would up the penalty to like 10 minutes or something.

  • D/C'ing against Cenobite on that map is kind of ascended, but it's solo queue. Can't expect even the bare minimum with the way matchmaking is.