Favorite License? V2

So, since the last Poll was a draw, I figured I'd make another one. Don't forget the 2 most liked licenses will be used for a future "What do YOU expect and/or wish for" post.

The last "What do YOU expect and/or wish for" posts have been Child's Play and Alien so please refrain from choosing those 2 licenses

Comments

  • I believe I said this last time I'm going to be putting what my friends want because I got the license I wanted.

  • The Last of Us

  • You know fnaf is going to win the community wont be quite about it every little tease there like oh its fnaf I hope they put him in the game already so I stop hearing about it😐

  • Your Turn to Die is my number one wish, and the only license with characters that would make me change survivor mains from my man Steve.


    Other than that, FNAF and F13 are a close 2nd and 3rd respectively. FNAF slightly more than F13 cause I grew up with them.

  • Phantasm & Ju-on

  • Driller Killer, Chopping Mall, Rubber, The Devils Rejects, Tetsuo The Ironman, Mystics In Bali

  • It's honestly a close call for me. Both Candyman and FNAF are among my top five, and while my preference typically lands with Candyman, they're basically even.