How do you report someone on forums?
I have someone to report
I have someone to report
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hit the flag button on their post
No like in dbd not on forums just doing a report in dbd will do nothing
Oh, I really don't know, never reported anyone.
I thought there was a report button after matches,
you can’t report someone on the forums for something they did in-game.
you need to have made an in-game report for one of the four category’s. If it was chat harassment or so it will be enough for that report. If it is something that requires further evidence in form of clips then you need to make an additional player report ticket here:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You can find more information on game rules and reporting here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/game-rules