You mean the survivor animations for running etc right?
i still don’t get how people thought the old injured running looked better or less like ‚surv has stomach cramps‘. The new animations are definitely better, though still here and there a little bit stiff/unnatural
The old animation frankly just looked outdated as all hell and i'm glad it's gone, i just wish they would bring back the removed transition animation for the updated movement.
I miss the window-vaulting interrupt animation where the killer grabs the survivor's leg and pulls at them while they cling to the window ledge for dear life.
I think things like injured running look worse now more than ever - but working on generators looks amazing, and walking no longer looks like you're wading in water.
I just wish they had a better idle stand animation. The 90 degree 'meercat' pose can be both hilarious and frightening at the worst of times.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the survivor animations for running etc right?
i still don’t get how people thought the old injured running looked better or less like ‚surv has stomach cramps‘. The new animations are definitely better, though still here and there a little bit stiff/unnatural
The old animation frankly just looked outdated as all hell and i'm glad it's gone, i just wish they would bring back the removed transition animation for the updated movement.
⬜️ Specific Animations
I miss the window-vaulting interrupt animation where the killer grabs the survivor's leg and pulls at them while they cling to the window ledge for dear life.
Maybe it's just because of nostalgia, but I like the old animations better. I miss being able to helicopter spin when downed.
I think things like injured running look worse now more than ever - but working on generators looks amazing, and walking no longer looks like you're wading in water.
I just wish they had a better idle stand animation. The 90 degree 'meercat' pose can be both hilarious and frightening at the worst of times.
Looks like you and I are alone in that.
I miss spinning on the ground while slugged so much.