:0 You're so lucky
PhantomMask20763 said: I've seen someone that looked exactly like David!!!
ChesterTheMolester said: PhantomMask20763 said: I've seen someone that looked exactly like David!!! My post is right here, you pervert.
PhantomMask20763 said: ChesterTheMolester said: PhantomMask20763 said: I've seen someone that looked exactly like David!!! My post is right here, you pervert. Says the guy with molester in his name
ChesterTheMolester said: PhantomMask20763 said: ChesterTheMolester said: PhantomMask20763 said: I've seen someone that looked exactly like David!!! My post is right here, you pervert. Says the guy with molester in his name Is that a post in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
why didtn u take a stalker picture of her acting like Myers?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:0
You're so lucky
Although I also have seen someone that looked like nea, not because of anything else than having rat face tbh.
why didtn u take a stalker picture of her acting like Myers?