Each Killer needs a Tutorial

Each killer needs a tutorial for both sides.

As a killer, many killer powers are very poorly explained and take a couple of matches to actually understand what they do.

As a survivor, this applies as well. This causes a lot of newer survivors to hide the entire match because the killer power is just too scary for them.

By creating tutorials for both sides, you can teach both sides how to better at the game and make the overall skill level in the game more consistent.

While it may take some time to create, I do believe that by doing this you can make the game much better without having to touch any perks or addons.

Comments

  • Not even a tutorial necessarily (though that would be nice), just a sandbox mode where you can just get a feel for their power and develop a little muscle memory before going against live teams.

    Even at 2K hours, there are still a few killers I have barely touched because I don't want to deal with getting a feel for them in live matches. And it's gonna be hard to learn much when you're getting rinsed in like 5 minutes.

    As a survivor, it's always obvious when you are going against someone new to that killer, and I feel bad for them, especially if they are getting BM'ed/bullied by teammates.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    Not even a tutorial necessarily (though that would be nice), just a sandbox mode where you can just get a feel for their power and develop a little muscle memory before going against live teams.

    Even at 2K hours, there are still a few killers I have barely touched because I don't want to deal with getting a feel for them in live matches. And it's gonna be hard to learn much when you're getting rinsed in like 5 minutes.

    As a survivor, it's always obvious when you are going against someone new to that killer, and I feel bad for them, especially if they are getting BM'ed/bullied by teammates.

    I remember the first times I played Nurse and Blight (on console) against live teams.

    Man it was pathetic. I just kept thinking about the survivors on there mics making fun of me lmao

  • I'd just like a chance to practice powers. I'm not a quick learner, I hate giving survivors no challenge while trying to learn to use something new.

  • Or you could just play them and figure it out like we did in the ol days.

    I don't want tutorials ugh I just want custom game bots so I can play DBD without the negative online experience it often is.

    It would also allow people to practice them off line if they felt like it.

    Last thing this game needs is a hand holding tutorial, its painful how many games start with an unskippable tutorial process these days so the dumb kids can play them too.