but if this is related to the next chapter or if it’s just something fundamentally about the future rifts I don’t know.. the very next Midchapter will bring a new tome/rift after all and apparently, the Observer is gone?
I personaly think this is more likely a teaser for the next Tome... maybe it will be different in some way or something. It also could be a set up for the upcoming chapter, however that is very far away from now so... PTB just came out this week.
I have no idea what it means, but it would definitely be cool if The Observer accidentally created an evil version of himself as a killer, or became a survivor - or both!
I have no idea what it means, but it would definitely be cool if The Observer accidentally created an evil version of himself as a killer, or became a survivor - or both!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something is up with the Observer for sure.
but if this is related to the next chapter or if it’s just something fundamentally about the future rifts I don’t know.. the very next Midchapter will bring a new tome/rift after all and apparently, the Observer is gone?
I personaly think this is more likely a teaser for the next Tome... maybe it will be different in some way or something. It also could be a set up for the upcoming chapter, however that is very far away from now so... PTB just came out this week.
The end of rifts. This was the last one.
Nea found him..
She found all of us.
I have no idea what it means, but it would definitely be cool if The Observer accidentally created an evil version of himself as a killer, or became a survivor - or both!
Hey you know, this seriously good idea.
I was hoping he had a psychotic break and decided to go murder, but it looks like he was taken seeing as how he left the auris behind.