Bug with a challenge
Out isn't an option challenge seems to be bugged.
Used the perk No way out.
Last survivor touched the gate switch and I killed them.
It didn't open at all.
Was on one of the swamp levels using clown.
Out isn't an option challenge seems to be bugged.
Used the perk No way out.
Last survivor touched the gate switch and I killed them.
It didn't open at all.
Was on one of the swamp levels using clown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You’ll want to recreate this thread under the Bug Reporting forum area. Don’t think they’ll review it here.
I did try but some options were blanked out other than PTB ones. Will have another try.