Hag's teleports have felt off for a while now
Is it just me or is it super hard to instantly hit survivors out of your instant tp? I teleport as soon as possible, with but maybe 1/3 of a second of delay at most, and the survivors are already running and further away than they should be. It's not even like they're trying to trip the traps. They're running right into them, or getting their camera spun, and still keep their full momentum and lead on me. I'm not using the trap activation range add-ons either, which should be removed. All this is really killing my momentum in matches with Hag, and is bringing her down like a whole tier for me. She was my go-to for being prepared for really sweaty matches, but now I'd rather have Artist even though she has her own problems. Maybe I'm just imagining things, or maybe this is how Hag is supposed to feel, but she really feels bad to play as right now.
Comments
Might be bad latency or dead hard. Are you using scroll wheel with her or not? Because that tends to make it faster
It does all depend on your hardware, tbf. Mice just have a naturally lower latency than keyboards, unless you've got the uber expensive ones or lucked out (which I didn't), which is why skill checks are better on mouse buttons than they are on space bar for instance. If you're trying to teleport using control then you've gotta move your hand down slightly from WASD to hit control which then takes long to reach your game too, at which point all of those tiny delays add up.
This is why scroll wheel Hag is so good. Not only can you scroll in anticipation but you can also just react quicker.
If you are using scroll wheel/another mouse button then it could just be a bug, I honestly don't know.