Gameplay
About the gameplay, I'm low-ranked, I have little skill and I always fall with high-ranked players, especially against killers. It's an unfair match not only for me, but for other players as well.
One more thing, about using keyboard on consoles. To get a fairer gameplay, the use of keyboard on consoles should be compatible, since on PC it is possible to use controls.
Comments
you admit yourself that maybe your not all that experienced in the game and sometimes people who are even mediocre can seem like gods and no way you should be playing with them but if they were to match you up with people of your very similar skill it would take so long and besides something you will come to love in dbd is the randomness of skill in lobbies one day its gonna be you laughing at new players and the funny things they do
Right now they are experimenting with matchmaking, so i dont know how that’s affecting your games recently. They’re keeping it a secret. Hopefully your matches will go better when the experimental is over.
People have covered matchmaking.
In regards to the controls: the only time you're going to notice a substantial difference on survivor is against a Nurse. Controller vs mouse and keyboard isn't a huge difference against most of the killer roster.
It's a definite disadvantage on killer though. I'd get used to playing as maximum controller sensitivity ASAP.