Unnerving Presence rewards good survivors; needs a change.

Unnerving Presence has no effect on the Great portion of the skill check, which means survivors who can consistently land Greats receive benefit from the increased skill check frequency of Unnerving Presence.

What if the perk removed the Great portion from skillchecks altogether?

Comments

  • idk…it worked well for me when I used to use it. But then again, I combined it with Distressing so i guess it spooked a lot of players. Even the really good ones…

  • Maybe it could remove greats entirely, and just only have the good area (the exact same size as the full skillcheck under unnerving, just with the great replaced by good)

  • Maybe I should run Unnerving Presence with Gearhead to see how many survivors are landing Greats and getting value from a killer perk.

  • Make it randomly reverse the direction the skillcheck spins.

    I bet that would throw a ton of people.😁

  • For a while now I've wanted Unnerving Presence to still increase odds of skill checks, but replace the standard ones with Old Ruin's skill checks. It's really dumb that a Killer perk can make gens and healing faster.

  • It absolutely should remove the great skill check zones. This way it at least does something even if survivors aren't missing skill checks.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    Make it randomly reverse the direction the skillcheck spins.

    I bet that would throw a ton of people.😁

    I would run that all the time on doc just so it messes up their skillchecks even more than before, lol

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    For a while now I've wanted Unnerving Presence to still increase odds of skill checks, but replace the standard ones with Old Ruin's skill checks. It's really dumb that a Killer perk can make gens and healing faster.

    Why not an Uno reverse?

    Keep the smaller good zones, but make landing a great skill check give a negative progress instead? Wouldn't really effect your average player as most will aim for the good zones. But skilled player wouldn't be able to take advantage over UP, they in fact would have their muscle memory screwed with due to wanting to avoid great skill checks.

  • @Chewy102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2892009#Comment_2892009

    Why not an Uno reverse?

    Keep the smaller good zones, but make landing a great skill check give a negative progress instead? Wouldn't really effect your average player as most will aim for the good zones. But skilled player wouldn't be able to take advantage over UP, they in fact would have their muscle memory screwed with due to wanting to avoid great skill checks.

    Ohh, I like this.

  • @Chewy102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2892009#Comment_2892009

    Why not an Uno reverse?

    Keep the smaller good zones, but make landing a great skill check give a negative progress instead? Wouldn't really effect your average player as most will aim for the good zones. But skilled player wouldn't be able to take advantage over UP, they in fact would have their muscle memory screwed with due to wanting to avoid great skill checks.

    Ooh I like that. That'd be neat.