No mither icon

I just noticed the icon appearing then disappearing on a player. They didn't have the perk.

Does this appear for any other reason? If not I will report them for using a hack.

Comments

  • Yes.

    It's the broken status effect. Other perks and killer addons also apply it temporarily.

  • @VirtuaTyKing said:

    I just noticed the icon appearing then disappearing on a player. They didn't have the perk.

    Does this appear for any other reason? If not I will report them for using a hack.

    You mean the Broken status effect? The red circle with the plus symbol? There are plenty of perks and mechanics that can give that. Plagues vomit, Second Wind and For the People perks, etc. Theres a lot.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/318173/no-mither-icon

    You mean the Broken status effect? The red circle with the plus symbol? There are plenty of perks and mechanics that can give that. Plagues vomit, Second Wind and For the People perks, etc. Theres a lot.

    Forced Pennance.

    It’s a great perk on Oni

  • The icon is actually part of a status effect called 'Broken', in which you cannot heal while under this effect.

    No Mither just makes you permanently Broken. So it's not the 'No Mither icon', it's the Broken icon.☺️

  • Ok thanks guys they had the for the people perk.

    Never read that one before.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    The icon is actually part of a status effect called 'Broken', in which you cannot heal while under this effect.

    No Mither just makes you permanently Broken. So it's not the 'No Mither icon', it's the Broken icon.☺️

    Yeah I know. I only really see it with no mither so i forgot. Also never noticed it coming and going before.