I wanna try this Freddy build

Its prototype claw with paint thinner with the perks Agitation, devour hope, Fire up, and play with your food. Speedy Freddy. Would this work or would it be a total failure?

Comments

  • The claws/PT don't actually increase your speed. What happens is that when you hit someone with sleep your speed is slowed by an amount. Claws reduce that amount, and PT removes it completely so that you move at your base speed when it hits a survivor.

    Also good luck defending Devour as Freddy without something like HGG or TOTH.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Its prototype claw with paint thinner with the perks Agitation, devour hope, Fire up, and play with your food. Speedy Freddy. Would this work or would it be a total failure?

    any totem on freddy is pretty bad, you really cant protect them or harass survivors t. Fire up is mediocre and isn't as clutch as it should be. Play with your food is alright, but the problem with movespeed on freddy is what are you going to do with it when transition times are long and you can't body block survivors.

    your perks remind me of montos vault build slightly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GKP8lDbEE

  • The claws/PT don't actually increase your speed. What happens is that when you hit someone with sleep your speed is slowed by an amount. Claws reduce that amount, and PT removes it completely so that you move at your base speed when it hits a survivor.

    Also good luck defending Devour as Freddy without something like HGG or TOTH.

    I've never used them so I never knew what they did so thanks for telling me that!!! Guess I'll readjust the build with something else. Those addons should be reworked though like give him a burst if speed after a successful dream transition like wraiths old windstorm.
  • akbays35 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Its prototype claw with paint thinner with the perks Agitation, devour hope, Fire up, and play with your food. Speedy Freddy. Would this work or would it be a total failure?

    any totem on freddy is pretty bad, you really cant protect them or harass survivors t. Fire up is mediocre and isn't as clutch as it should be. Play with your food is alright, but the problem with movespeed on freddy is what are you going to do with it when transition times are long and you can't body block survivors.

    your perks remind me of montos vault build slightly
    image

    Vault master wraith, I was going more for his speed wraith build but on Freddy, I now know what the addons do tho so I'll just refrain from running this
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I've never used them so I never knew what they did so thanks for telling me that!!! Guess I'll readjust the build with something else. Those addons should be reworked though like give him a burst if speed after a successful dream transition like wraiths old windstorm.

    You can use them to outrun a survivor to a pallet as you sleep them or something, but IMO they are the more worthless add-ons Freddy has. Dresses, blocks, drawings, Pill Bottle, and Class Photo are all way better add-ons. Some people like ropes/chains but they only work if survivors stay asleep.

  • Run a power glove build thrill of the hunt,noed, devour hope, haunting ground just don't expect wins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @thesuicidefox said:
    The claws/PT don't actually increase your speed. What happens is that when you hit someone with sleep your speed is slowed by an amount. Claws reduce that amount, and PT removes it completely so that you move at your base speed when it hits a survivor.

    O_O