Question about the double daily BP rituals

Does anyone know from past experiences if the double rewards will persist after the event ends tomorrow? I have two rituals now worth 60,000 and just want to know if I hold them off for tomorrow if they'll stay at that amount or revert to the usual 30,000 after the event ends. Thanks

Comments

  • This is the first time they've ever done this as far as I know. They probably would go back to 30k after these tests are all done since the devs showed that they could change existing rituals to double, they could probably reduce them back too.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    This is the first time they've ever done this as far as I know. They probably would go back to 30k after these tests are all done since the devs showed that they could change existing rituals to double, they could probably reduce them back too.

    You're most likely right. I did one just now and will save the other just out of curiosity to see if it reverts back down to 30k lol

  • for anyone curious now that the event has ended the one ritual I had left over is still at 60k

  • @Spifferoni said:

    for anyone curious now that the event has ended the one ritual I had left over is still at 60k

    Nice. Sounds great. I still have 3 of those, I have just been taking a break. So you know how it is. Thanks for confirming.

  • I imagine new rituals will be 30 but one we already had will stay 60, just lie how it was the reverse at the start of the event