Just a little idea to end things quicker
So I saw some post that people would like to have a quicker bleed out so when the whole team gets slugged they don't need to wait 4 min.
And then an idea struck me most killer hate it to sit around and wait out the egc because the survivors won't leave until they had a chance to show of there little dance. So when the doors are open let me go into the basement hold a button for 2 secs and let the trail end. Every survivor that is still in the trail by the time that happens escape.
Is it totally necessary? No probably not.
Would it be a nice qol thing to lessen toxic stuff? Hell yeah
And most importantly. Would it hurt anyone? No I can't think of any way shape or Form how this could be abused or hurt anybody
Comments
I like this idea - I really think there should be an accompanying animation, though - and perhaps a designated 'button' that lives in the basement for such an occasion.
I think this would be a nice change. But it's pretty niche.
I'd like to see the devs address their bad perk pandemic before they put healthy additions - such as this one - into the game :)