What about a perk (or an offering) that would turn survivor POV into the first person?
After seeing a mod that turned the survivor POV into the first person... i must say that a perk or an offering that would do that would be so hilarious.
After seeing a mod that turned the survivor POV into the first person... i must say that a perk or an offering that would do that would be so hilarious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd do it every time I have it lol
Hilarious!
I'd love to see a joke perk that did this for some reason.
However, there is a certain level of consistency that needs to be kept - especially in terms of POV aspects such as FOV.
This perk could literally make players sick and cause them to have a quantifiably horrible experience if they are prone to motion sickness.
I'd love to see a few tests, though, that would make for some great community content.
Make it part of the Blindness status effect.
I think it would make sense more if it was an Option, Kind of like the wiggle option we have in the game rn