Favorite Map?
Either how it looks or for how it plays
My top three are
1. Badham Preschool
Theres just something about it that makes me love it. It's probably the boiler room and the preschool itself .
2. The game
I love the SAW franchise and this map just looks really cool
3. Yamaoka estate
Its just really lovely and I love its whole aesthetic with all the bridges and the main house is nice too
What are your favorite maps??
My top three are
1. Badham Preschool
Theres just something about it that makes me love it. It's probably the boiler room and the preschool itself .
2. The game
I love the SAW franchise and this map just looks really cool
3. Yamaoka estate
Its just really lovely and I love its whole aesthetic with all the bridges and the main house is nice too
What are your favorite maps??
Comments
Are you my clone? Cuz those are my favorite maps too
The Game has so many small details, like the bathroom, Amanda's corner (even her Pig head is there), the cameras. They made a really good work on that map.
Family Residence is just gorgeously looking. Only the other day I realised even the small puddles reflect the sky.
Haddonfield all the way.
Also love Badham school, Pale Rose, and Family Residence.
For gameplay as survivor:
The Game, Mother's Dwelling, Wretched Shop, Rotten Fields, and Azarov's Resting Place
For gameplay as killer:
Pale Rose, The Game, Blood Lodge, and Fractured Cowshed
For aesthetic:
Mother's Dwelling, Gas Heaven, Memorial Institute, The Game, Family Residence, and Father Campbell's Chapel
When it comes to looks, I tend to love the maps that give a large variety and look more like completely believable locations as opposed to 'randomly' placed tiles with a similar aesthetic.
As Amanda. The Game (Gideon Meat Plant)
As survivor, any Macmillian Estates.
P3 Claudette. =]
1: Lery's Memorial Treatment Theater.
Truly my favorite map as survivor and since I play Micheal/Wraith a ton its also my favorite killer map.
2: Mothers Dwelling
I enjoy this map as survivor for the balance open and closed spaces, its sort of the reason I enjoy it as killer too simply because its not too hard to find people and as huntress I have some decent space for shots.
3: Rotten Fields
This map is just so amazing I don-sorry I can't type this with a straight face. I hate this map.
True 3: Yamaoka estate
Love this map as survivor since its easy to hide but I hate this map as killer since its easy to hide...
lol #########
Got to agree its the map everyone is most familiar with.
Also Red Forest.