Rolling Fog
Thick layer of “rolling”/intermittent fog blankets the map! Comes in random waves and in varying thickness.
Survivor is visible to the killer for three seconds upon entering fog if being chased. However, this presents an opportunity for survivor to escape killers “terror” if fog happens to be present.
Thick layer of fog makes it difficult for both killer and survivor to see. If working on generator, visibility of skill checks is reduced also.
This element, would add the the creepiness factor, at least I would think a so.
Survivor is visible to the killer for three seconds upon entering fog if being chased. However, this presents an opportunity for survivor to escape killers “terror” if fog happens to be present.
Thick layer of fog makes it difficult for both killer and survivor to see. If working on generator, visibility of skill checks is reduced also.
This element, would add the the creepiness factor, at least I would think a so.
Comments
I dont know why, but I pictured a Claudette rolling across the map to avoid being seen.
This is actually an awesome idea and I pray to the Gods this idea gets picked up by the Devs and implemented as soon as possible.
As I understand it currently, Fog is generated on each end of each Player's computer, so this system would just have to be a field that moves in game and then when a a character looks at that area it tells the player to generate fog there.
This would be a new mechanic in the game, Perks for Killers and Survivors to see better in the fog, Perks that would cause more waves of fog, perhaps even a perk that cause the entity to roll in fog around a kicked generator??? So many options, such an awesome idea.