Favorite License?
Which of the following is YOUR favorite license and why? The top 3 most liked licenses will be used for future "What do YOU expect and/or wish for" posts.
I already made a "What do YOU expect and/or wish for" post for Alien, so please don't mention the Alien franchise.
Comments
Child's play
The Thing
The Crooked Man
I was fully expecting fnaf to be at top im glad it isnt tired of seeing it at the top everytimes. Anyway it, childsplay and friday the 13
Either The Tallman from Phantasm or Kayako from Ju-on.
Just because my gf wants it so she convinced me to want it. Since we got the license I wanted I don’t care what comes in anymore
It aint gonna happen but a Your Turn to Die chapter is my number one license choice.
I've always wanted Elvira mistress of the dark to someday become a survivor!