Best Legion Chase Music track
With the Legion rework officially on the PTB their various chase music tracks are now out there for all to hear. For anybody that missed it, Legion now has different chase music depending on whether they're using any of their various Mix Tape add-ons or no such add-on at all.
So which track is your favorite? If you haven't heard them, here's a link to all the tracks
https://youtu.be/S4O8Qlmw7hoChase music tracks
2:50 - Default Legion
3:48 - Julie's Mix Tape
4:45 - Joey's Mix Tape
5:43 - Susie's Mix Tape
6:40 - Frank's Mix Tape
7:39 - Fuming Mix Tape
Comments
That walk into that drop - I can't get enough.
Also, Frank's Mix tape falls out of sync during the double kick at 7:22 ? Or is that just me?
I like Julies music, but isn't the addon like bottom tier garbage? speed of breaking doors right? that seems bad even for a yellow addon
Joey might be my favourite Legion member overall but
I gotta give it to her, she knows how to make a good mixtape
I love all of them.
Yeah that add-on definitely sounds kind of map specific and not great. But to be fair, their Frenzy timer doesn’t go down while breaking a wall with that add-on so in essence you can just blast through the walls during a frenzy as you come across them probably. I guess it would be fun on something like Dead Dawg or Midwich? 🤷♂️