Should we be expecting a console optimization in December?

Are they gonna keep their promise with ptb, new chapter and mid-chapter patch coming out soon? I'd rather have them skip the chapter and fix the game first if there's not enough time..

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Because of the "Calendar" they made, they won't skip the chapter 100%. You can just hope for the optimization soontm

  • Honestly? No

    The game still has optimization problems, even on PC

  • Would be nice. Playin doc on red forest is like watching an old webcam for me.

  • Would be nice but not expected. I'd rather get a finely polished patch then a rushed slap job to appease the masses.
  • Why don't you ask @not_Queen and @Peanits what they have in program? :)
  • Are they gonna keep their promise with ptb, new chapter and mid-chapter patch coming out soon? I'd rather have them skip the chapter and fix the game first if there's not enough time..

    I agree. Optimization > new content 
    (I'm on pc btw, you need literally a NASA spaceshuttle pc to run this game really good)
  • Are they gonna keep their promise with ptb, new chapter and mid-chapter patch coming out soon? I'd rather have them skip the chapter and fix the game first if there's not enough time..

    I agree. Optimization > new content 
    (I'm on pc btw, you need literally a NASA spaceshuttle pc to run this game really good)
    Question, does the Xbox X run the game better because the doctor is top tier on console. It's just so laggy against him and skill checks are by far impossible to hit since the red tick is extremely choppy.
  • A console optimization update (would probably optimize things on PC as well) is on the way. I can't confirm whether or not it's going to be included in the same update as the next chapter, unfortunately.

  • Likely there is a separate department working on fixes and a department working all around the new dlc chapters.
  • AshleyWB said:
    Likely there is a separate department working on fixes and a department working all around the new dlc chapters.
    Where you got these informations from?
  • I heard there was an update on the release of this? Is it still coming out in December?

  • AFAIK updating to Unreal 4.2 or whatever it is should optimize the game quite a bit.