It feels much more relaxing playing survivor

Maybe it has something to do with having a fresh breath of air, I play extremely well as killer, but it's soo dang stressful I find, most killers I found 3/5 were respectful, I had one pretty much tunnel me out of existence, but that's what I get for not running DS with Dead Hard I guess haha, but in all seriousness, even as an inexperienced survivor I've noticed it's for the most part really relaxing

Comments

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    Maybe it has something to do with having a fresh breath of air, I play extremely well as killer, but it's soo dang stressful I find, most killers I found 3/5 were respectful, I had one pretty much tunnel me out of existence, but that's what I get for not running DS with Dead Hard I guess haha, but in all seriousness, even as an inexperienced survivor I've noticed it's for the most part really relaxing

    Technically yes, but this is also due to the fact that you are only 1/4th of your team and therefore are only in control of 1/4th of your team. This is where people usually complain about solo queue, seeing as losing could be totally out of your control and there isn't much you can do to help it. Personally, while survivor is less stressful, I will always find killer more fun and less frustrating as it is down to myself

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    Maybe it has something to do with having a fresh breath of air, I play extremely well as killer, but it's soo dang stressful I find, most killers I found 3/5 were respectful, I had one pretty much tunnel me out of existence, but that's what I get for not running DS with Dead Hard I guess haha, but in all seriousness, even as an inexperienced survivor I've noticed it's for the most part really relaxing

    Its not stressful, but its by far more annoying than killer.