PTB summary
I'll be working on this one tonight but I've also gotta help family out with some stuff and figure out how to solo record these things with only a single copy of dbd so if it takes me till tomorrow to finish and publish I'm sorry
(especially bc I need to install it on my laptop too which doesn't have ethernet and, yeah I'm sure you can see where this is going)
Comments
oh lord yeah thats a 22gb update and my laptop is still on version 4.5.0 this is gonna take me a moment
You’re awesome as always
and now, we wait
(thank you but this is literally only happening because ik that people find it useful)
For being “rude and mean” for not upvoting an idea i fundamentally disagree with due to it being incredibly p2w
The passive aggressiveness in this is beautiful.
sobs
ok we're so close