About the New Game Mode Questions...
What is everyone's thoughts on it? I only requested a truly random mode to spice up custom matches. (Perks, Characters, Items, Addons, even who the killer is!)
What is everyone's thoughts on it? I only requested a truly random mode to spice up custom matches. (Perks, Characters, Items, Addons, even who the killer is!)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why this sound like there really is going to be New Game Mode?
anyways here wont be another Game Mode because the dev wouldn't want to split the playerbase.
The answer I put in is that I am truthfully not interested in new game modes at all, I'd rather see more robust custom game tools to scratch that itch.
New game modes really aren't a great idea in the current state of the game.
The answer I put is that the only thing I want is to be able to load into a custom match by myself. I don’t really have any interest in a full-blown new game mode.
New game mode will be ranked / unranked. Thats it. Even though its stupid.
Check out the Player Satisfaction Survey!
Survey don't mean anything come of it.
there had a lot of Survey