Map Offerings should prevent you from going to a specific map rather than sending you to it.

Sort of like a map ban system. So let's say you used an Autohaven offering. Rather than sending you to Autohaven, the offering would remove Autohaven from the map pool for the next trial. So a map would still be randomly selected but Autohaven would not be one of the maps selected. This way you can't select the map and would help map dependant killers out a bit by preventing them from going to their worst maps and prevent people from abusing certain maps.

Sacrificial Ward could still ignore offerings and allow the 'banned' maps to once again be selected.

Comments

  • I don't know if I would like that. I mean yes offerings are kinda bad because they only get used to get some sort of advantage but the random cycle is so bad I had to use an rpd offering just to see the map again after two months

  • While I like the idea, none of my killers have many Tiger Mask, Realty Key, or RCPS offerings, and they would be the ones I would use the most.

  • No. Everytime I equip balanced landing I get an useless map for this perk.