How do you guys feel about bots being added in public matches?
There was a big section on the satisfaction survey where Behavior was asking about it
There was a big section on the satisfaction survey where Behavior was asking about it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The bots better be toxic in post game chat.
Bots would do some good to the game, sometimes the bot would be way better than the average survivor, not in looping but maybe in rescuing and helping... besides it would reduce the toxicity since a survivor bot wouldn't feel entitled to t-bag or quick-tap a flashlight to you.
No, I played against a Myers and Trapper today who knew exactly what I was about to do. I couldn't hide or run. It was completely pointless, I would stop playing this game completely if I had to play against killer bots who knew my every move
Would I like bots in custom games where there's not enough people? yes...
DCed survivors? Yes
DCed killers? No, go to the next game
There is Kill Your Friends and no one plays it because the point is to annoy the Killer. If the Killer is your friend, kinda defeats what SWF do most of the time which is treat Killers like toys because they have so much power.