Daily rituals should be doubled permanently.

Title.

Maybe triple every event like Halloween, Christmas etc.

Just a little extra BP per day to keep Dr.Grind away

Comments

  • No, fam. Let them fix the grind in a year or two. No half measures to help the active playerbase. That would be a waste of development resources even though this system already exists.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    No, fam. Let them fix the grind in a year or two. No half measures to help the active playerbase. That would be a waste of development resources even though this system already exists.

    Funny thing is if they actually did all these little measures to help with the grind instead of saying they're gonna make a whole new system the grind would of probably been fixed 😂

    Theres like 10small things they can change straight away to help the grind

  • I actually think I get plenty of points from missions. That said, I definitely wouldn’t mind if they made it so you has two mission logs, one for killer missions and one for survivor missions.