Just took this one out of the car. I love its red look.
nice
Took this omw home from a day at six flags.
@Lx_malice said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YP1VU2300MA9/20220408-155235.jpgTook this omw home from a day at six flags.
@Lx_malice said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YP1VU2300MA9/20220408-155235.jpg
Oh hell what's that. A nuke?
Do you live on Mercury?
@MrDardon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893885#Comment_2893885Oh hell what's that. A nuke?Do you live on Mercury?
@MrDardon said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893885#Comment_2893885
Lmao
I think it was just my phone's bad camera making all the light around the sun look like a giant ball.
@Lx_malice said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893887#Comment_2893887LmaoI think it was just my phone's bad camera making all the light around the sun look like a giant ball.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2893887#Comment_2893887
Definitely looks cool ๐
Looks really pretty.
I love taking pics of sunsets. Here's a few of mine.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nice
Took this omw home from a day at six flags.
Oh hell what's that. A nuke?
Do you live on Mercury?
Lmao
I think it was just my phone's bad camera making all the light around the sun look like a giant ball.
Definitely looks cool ๐
Looks really pretty.
I love taking pics of sunsets. Here's a few of mine.