Killers how many lobbies have you dodged with todays MMR change?

As of this half an hour, I'm on about 9 because every lobby has 4 flashlights, 4 toolboxes or 4 medkits and it's 50/50 chance of being a SWF.

Wouldn't mind going against some proper survivors and not toxic ones, please.

Or a game which doesn't end within 2 mins due to all the toolboxes.

Comments

  • @MilManson said:

    As of this half an hour, I'm on about 9 because every lobby has 4 flashlights, 4 toolboxes or 4 medkits and it's 50/50 chance of being a SWF.

    Wouldn't mind going against some proper survivors and not toxic ones, please.

    Or a game which doesn't end within 2 mins due to all the toolboxes.

    1, my matches have been good today

  • It's rare I get a killer game without items, if I backed out every time I wouldn't get any lol.

  • Has there been an MMR change today? I have been getting extremely good survivors, but I also was playing silly killers... Also que is taking longer as killer. Noticing a surprising amount of Asian players in my lobbies as well (let me tell you, they definitely have some strong players), even if they make an odd choice here and there


    But yeah, very tough killer games

  • @MilManson said:

    As of this half an hour, I'm on about 9 because every lobby has 4 flashlights, 4 toolboxes or 4 medkits and it's 50/50 chance of being a SWF.

    Wouldn't mind going against some proper survivors and not toxic ones, please.

    Or a game which doesn't end within 2 mins due to all the toolboxes.

    Fun fact. None of what you just said is improper or toxic.

  • i usually dodge people who look like SWF or have too many medkits or repair kits, or if im bored of dodging i usually run Franklin's

  • I don't dodge Lobbies as Killer. I just have fun with them instead, I am not afraid.

  • I only dodge actual friends. People get weird over Dbd and feelings get hurt. Honestly, bonus points if the survivors in a lobby have a clan tag. Might actually be a fun game.