Monstrous Shrine and Lightweight Ideas
Ever since we got Cenobite, I've been thinking that Monstrous Shrine would actually benefit from being made into a scourge hook. I get it's a whole basement theme, and if this never changes that's fine too. I love the occasional meme perk and seeing it while a Bubba is staring me down ๐ But I thought it being a scourge hook instead could give it more use in your average match.
Also, lightweight should affect the sounds of footsteps on top of the scratch marks fading faster. I don't think that'd make it crazy strong or anything, but it can definitely give the perk a little more utility. Right now, it's pretty easy to track survivors around bushes or on the other side of a wall or when they blind you at a pallet just by listening, so this could make for some fun mind games.
Comments