Anniversary chapter my predictions and thoughts
Ok, so my hopes for the chapter I wanted has died down. Since this chapter might be an original chapter, here are my top guesses of what the new killer would be.
Original killers
-spider beast. A giant man spider would be terrifying for players who have arachnophobia
-vampire. I'm dracula and I want to suck your blood bluh bluh bluh (I couldn't resist making that joke sorry!!) I could see this killer using the locker for some kind of teleport
Killers (licenses) I don't think it is
Slenderman. I'm not saying it's impossible but I don't think it's slender.
Strong maybe
Babadook. I honestly think it might be this killer but in Behavior's own version.
Note I know it's early so I'm just making predictions nothing is solid facts. if I'm not impressed with this anniversary chapter, I'm taking a long break from the game. Because the anniversary chapter has to be something very special and sinces it's not licensed. This chapter has to be very very good to get me pumped for the game. I don't care for the anniversary tome and the outfits that comes with it as long as the killer is very fun to play, I'm happy.
Comments
Want alex mercer, he can transform to survivor.
Depends on the level of arachnophobia. For some, terrifying. For others, like me, I'd have to play with a bucket next to me because seeing a spider moving makes me want to hurl 💫
Do you think the Spider Hands from Elden Ring would be ok?
Ohh that would be an incredible killer!
But i don´t know how they could implement a shape shifter.
Never played or seen ER
There are some hilarious videos of those hands on yt. But i won´t link them here, just in case.