Are maps really entirely random for killers?
I could be blowing this way out of proportion in my mind, but it seems like I get certain maps more than 50% of the time on different days.
For example as killer -
Monday I'll get the gideon meat packing 6 out of 10 games
Tuesday - Auto haven 6/10
Weds - Macmillan 7/10
Thurs - coldwin
Friday etc
This could be completely in my mind or I just have bad or good RNG .
Anyone get or feel this or am I just mental?
For example as killer -
Monday I'll get the gideon meat packing 6 out of 10 games
Tuesday - Auto haven 6/10
Weds - Macmillan 7/10
Thurs - coldwin
Friday etc
This could be completely in my mind or I just have bad or good RNG .
Anyone get or feel this or am I just mental?
Comments
I have also noticed the particular recurrences of maps of a certain realm every day, but I could not detail which ones.
They really need to balance out the occurrence. They have it where the maps with more versions are adding more chances for it.
You get maps from the Macmillan estate, Coldwind Farm and Autohaven WWreckers more frequent as they have the most variations (each one has 5) while most others have only 1 except for Swamp and Asylum both have 2. The devs also showed in one of their last dev streams that all maps are played or or less the same amount of times
It's coldwind for me 40% of the time any day
65% of the time I get the wreckers yard. Over and over again