Castle Map Is the next map!??
If you watch the tome trailer with The Observer and Vlad you can see a crown with a 6 In It on the castle wall! This might be a clue to the next map and killer. Thoughts?
If you watch the tome trailer with The Observer and Vlad you can see a crown with a 6 In It on the castle wall! This might be a clue to the next map and killer. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't want any new maps. They're never going to make a good and balanced map, and if they do manage to make a somewhat balanced map, they'll ruin it by changing the way tiles spawn on it creating infinites or just spamming a bunch or Breakable Walls next to God Windows
You dont want any new map..
You are not the only player in this game. We want new maps and we will get them.
You want Eyrie 2.0? Be my guest
I want RCPD 2.0
God no...
I love indoor maps !
Indoor maps look pretty good. They're awful gameplay wise
Castle Demitrescu plz
RCPD is very balanced compare to other indoor maps. I know people say the opposite. Its just because they dont know the map.
Some unsafe pallets are called god pallets just because the killer dont know they can mindgame it.
Silent Hill is a great one too.
I agree Lery and The Game are unbalanced.
Man some people would play this game no matter how horrible a map is or the game itself becomes.