Is there a download link for all the default perk icons?
Wanted to make my own custom ones but I looked in my DbD folder and all the perk icons are missing (but are still visible ingame), is there somewhere I can find the default pngs?
Wanted to make my own custom ones but I looked in my DbD folder and all the perk icons are missing (but are still visible ingame), is there somewhere I can find the default pngs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Odd, they should be in the files.
Google images normally has some good ones, be it with the purple background or transparent ones.
I was hoping to avoid using images ripped from google since I wanted to do every perk with it.
maybe you could verify ur steam files?
tried that, actually deleted other images as well (but they still show up ingame)