Head-On Bugs
playing survivors in Lerry's. bring head on perk and doesnt stun the killer. instead i got the Exhausted status effect. :) this really turn my mood down. thanks bhvr
Tagged:
Pending
playing survivors in Lerry's. bring head on perk and doesnt stun the killer. instead i got the Exhausted status effect. :) this really turn my mood down. thanks bhvr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not just in lerry, I've seen this bug happen on other maps, sometimes I cause stun, the killer makes the stun sound and doesn't stay in stun, at first I thought I was listening too much, but I realized which is really a bug, sometimes the killer passes in front of the closet I get out of it and he doesn't stun and still catches me later
, I see this happen mainly with Nemesis and the Artist