The very worst killer map
I have found it. The very worst killer map. You think Gideon is bad? Haddonfield? Badham?
This map laughs in their face.
I am of course talking about...
Be afraid killers. Be very afraid...
I have found it. The very worst killer map. You think Gideon is bad? Haddonfield? Badham?
This map laughs in their face.
I am of course talking about...
Be afraid killers. Be very afraid...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks god i am usually not playing with m1 killers. Most times Nurse or Nemesis and both killers are good at this map.
I hate Swamp more.
Wdym, I heard Palletland is a fun map where the killer spawns next to 100 pre-dropped pallets, and they have to break them all before they can do anything.
Swamp is still worse.
If Dead By Daylight ever adds music to the trials, this would be the theme for the Gideon Meat Plant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOWRNLaCMJgGiant pallet snake vs Giant pallet rat🐍🐀
edit: imagining this is what killers do in their spare time with all those broken pallets🤔
New killer confirmed?!?!
I’ve played there before!! It’s a secret map.
Why did you say "you think gideon is bad?" and then show a picture of gideon?
one can only hope... would be true vengeance for all those stuns☺️
also, rn, somewhere, some fanatic is maniacally writing their thesis on how the Giant wooden rat is actually Freddy Fazbear, making his official DBD debut this June
....but this is The Game what do you mean???
You know what else took place in a building? FNAF!!!!!!
Checkmate losers, FNAF confirmed for Anniversary chapter!