Hey guys with the Legion changes incoming I am forcing myself

To play them again and relearn them before the new patch comes out I am hoping that the fixes will make them a powerhouse. So my question is this what build and addons with the incoming changes do you think will be the strongest? I should also say that its been a few years since I played as them and I am finding myself getting getting looped and pallet stunned a bit to easily so I need some work and thx for any advice and builds you guys provide. I look forward to your comments

Comments

  • I just typed all the Perks that i Love to use but, i remembered that i dont play to win so. My Suggestions are probably pretty Bad.


    Pretty much just use some Chase perks like: Brutal Strenght, Im all Ears or Enduring

    Gen regression Perks like: Dead Mans Switch, Deadlock, Thana

    Or just watch Otzdarvas Video about wich Perks are the best for Legion. since they're not getting a rework but a buff the suggestions he made shouldnt change all that much.

  • Also maybe @Tatariu is gonna make a Video about an Optimal Build as the buffed Legion once they come out.


    He's a realy good Legion so you could watch his Youtube or Twitch for suggestions.

  • It's going to be hard to answer, since we don't know what their new addons look like. Assuming they aren't changed, though, I personally envision their Killer Instinct range increasing addons being significantly better now that Legion has the potential ability to actually use that information. Duration and cooldown are good now and probably won't change, the Broken button is good and won't stop being good...

    Depends on what we end up with once the addon pass hits.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    Also maybe @Tatariu is gonna make a Video about an Optimal Build as the buffed Legion once they come out.

    He's a realy good Legion so you could watch his Youtube or Twitch for suggestions.

    Ok Ill check out tatariu thx and do we know if its only addons being changed?

  • @GuyFawx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2883495#Comment_2883495

    Ok Ill check out tatariu thx and do we know if its only addons being changed?

    No its a Straight up Buff to their Kit. 0.2m/s for every Frenzy Hit (5% extra Speed) and shorter Fatigue (3 seconds.) Also Power recovers during Fatigue just like with Nurse.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2883495#Comment_2883495

    When the PTB is playable, I will do an overview on all of the add-ons for The Legion and when the full release of 5.7.0 is out, I will begin work on overhauling my Legion guide. Don't expect the updated guide to be released same day or anything though.

    Naw. Of Course this takes Time. I just know you will give out something good once you do.

  • We don't even know about all the changed addons yet. Stupid question.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2883495#Comment_2883495

    When the PTB is playable, I will do an overview on all of the add-ons for The Legion and when the full release of 5.7.0 is out, I will begin work on overhauling my Legion guide. Don't expect the updated guide to be released same day or anything though.

    Ok cool Tatariu thx its not been too bad since im a Blight main and they play pretty close to the same I look forward to your guide and advice.

  • @Norhc said:

    We don't even know about all the changed addons yet. Stupid question.

    Well you didnt have to be a jerk about my apologizes for any irritation

  • I'll need to wait for the addon changes to come out, and once they do I'll see what kind of builds I could do.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I'll need to wait for the addon changes to come out, and once they do I'll see what kind of builds I could do.

    Alright I guess this post was a too soon just figured id get a head start is all

  • Probably a similar build to before. This rework is kind of a joke.