this is something which makes the map reworks actually not look as good as they are and what made old DbD visually better even though the assets etc were worse.
I want moris to be completely be redone from the ground up and be on par with Mortal Kombats fatalities, but I know that will never happen, so I chose "other" because I want the devs to stop moving away from stealth play and improve the atmosphere as Mooks suggested.
this is something which makes the map reworks actually not look as good as they are and what made old DbD visually better even though the assets etc were worse.
Glad there are updates coming. But it's like driving the hospital patient to Baskin Robins for ice cream.
The gesture is appreciated, but can we please get that infusion we need instead?
Eh. Then perks are also not a priority. Optimization and general game balance in high skill play need fixes before perks do, as well as the gap between soloq and SWF.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The fog/general atmosphere/lightning.
this is something which makes the map reworks actually not look as good as they are and what made old DbD visually better even though the assets etc were worse.
I want moris to be completely be redone from the ground up and be on par with Mortal Kombats fatalities, but I know that will never happen, so I chose "other" because I want the devs to stop moving away from stealth play and improve the atmosphere as Mooks suggested.
yeah. this.
Perks.
I want all of the D list perks to be overhauled and for all the meta perks to get little reworks to make them at least a little less broken.
Realm Beyond Update is supposed to be primarily graphical update and not content/balance update.
otherwise -obviously- that would be great.
Exactly.
Glad there are updates coming. But it's like driving the hospital patient to Baskin Robins for ice cream.
The gesture is appreciated, but can we please get that infusion we need instead?
Eh. Then perks are also not a priority. Optimization and general game balance in high skill play need fixes before perks do, as well as the gap between soloq and SWF.
Their anti-cheat.