I am not sure who is the one that needs to hear this….

But playing Deathslinger is an awful experience. Whoever says otherwise, is lying, they don’t enjoy playing him.

Might as well play Nemesis or Huntress who are lot more enjoyable.

If anybody is reading this and is thinking about playing The Deathslinger, don’t. Go play someone else, he is really frustrating to play and is not worth sinking in time playing him.

Comments

  • I played Deathslinger yesterday and had fun.

    Let me go erase my memory because I am apparently lying

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    But playing Deathslinger is an awful experience. Whoever says otherwise, is lying, they don’t enjoy playing him.

    Might as well play Nemesis or Huntress who are lot more enjoyable.

    If anybody is reading this and is thinking about playing The Deathslinger, don’t. Go play someone else, he is really frustrating to play and is not worth sinking in time playing him.

    Anyone who is very use to playing ANY OTHER 1st person shooter game will realize what you have said here is 100% true. The "slower" aim nerf butchered this character. Haven't touched him since and I'd be ashamed to have something that feels the way he does in my game.

  • I felt like Deathslinger was made to draw in FPS fans but the slow aim nerf completely ruined that. I always felt like they could have nerfed him some other way without ruining his FPS play style. Hopefully someday they look at him again.

  • I don't know what you're smoking.

    He's not played the same in the least.

    He's both an ambush and an anti-loop killer that wears a kingly crown in vault-based loops and has paramount presence when it comes to pressuring outdoor objectives.


    The changes to his terror radius and ADS were murder - but it doesn't change the fact that landing his power allows you to shut down loops other killers could only dream of.

  • @Waterfall said:

    I felt like Deathslinger was made to draw in FPS fans but the slow aim nerf completely ruined that. I always felt like they could have nerfed him some other way without ruining his FPS play style. Hopefully someday they look at him again.

    I really think so.

    Like - you can snap ADS just fine, but you have to hold ADS longer to either make the shot more accurate or give it range - which makes it up to players to determine how long they should hold their shot. If they're at point blank range, they shouldn't have to take 2 million years to mosey on over to their sights - but they shouldn't be able to fire off a quickscope cross-map skewer in 0.2 seconds either.