Why cant be the killers balanced around 4 stack SWF?
Its just feels bad that out of 27 killers like 2 usable at high mmr to achieve results.
I get it that solo survivors dont have the tools to deal with that high power level, but then if they got the tools, then would be no problem to give killers the power to deal with SWF.
So what makes it okay that most of the killers useless at high level?
I like to point out that Solo survivor very bad, but same for killers, and I think the root issue, is that neither got the tools to deal with problems.
Killers no tools against SWF
Solo no tools to be close to SWF
But regardless, why do you think the reason that killers left are miserable state?
Comments
Hard to say what all killers will do
I'll continue to assume every game is SWF and play accordingly
Yep, killer main life.
2 steam friends, both of them killer mains.