Would "Oppression" Be Op if it Copied a certain Percentage of other gen kicking perks?

Like if You kicked a gen with "Oppression" + "Over Charge" the gen would still get a difficult skill check like normal overcharge but the skill zone would be bigger than the gen you kicked

Or if with "pop goes the weasel" + "Oppression" gens would get a 8% instant lose while the gen that you kicked gets full value.

"Dragons Grip" a 10-15 second Expose. nothing special but would chase survivors off possibly

"Oppression" Spreading the Effects of "Eruption"

And Then "Call of brine"

Cause right now "Oppression" Long cool-down makes it very lackluster especially since it doesn't transfer effect

Comments

  • I've always wanted it to copy other skills effects, I don't think it would be OP as long as it kept the cooldown it already has.

  • Oppression is not a viable perk if nothing else because it has a stupidly long cooldown (which would only make sense if it did a lot more). The survivors win the game if they can trade 1 hook state for 1 generator.


    Oppression would immediately be a viable perk if it transferred any "kick effect" like Pop or Brine to affected generators. If Oppression+Pop worked with synergy it would go a long way to countering SWF groups being able to communicate and stack up on key generators while one member of the team is in a chase.


    Almost any serious killer build starts with Corrupt Intervention because otherwise the survivors can start on a generator and in many cases it finish it before ever interacting with the killer.

  • Doing that wouldn't make Oppression OP

    But doing that plus lowering the cooldown might lead to certain situations

  • I do think it would be ‘opressive.’ I’m more in favor of a little bit shorter cool down, as well as a base 5% gen regression for damaging gens. I think it’s a somewhat underrated perk.