Does Monitor and Abuse adjust Sadako's Lullaby like it does Freddy's?
Unless I'm crazy (it's likely), I remember reading somewhere that using M&A on Freddy reduced his lullaby proportionally, does the same work for Sadako?
Unless I'm crazy (it's likely), I remember reading somewhere that using M&A on Freddy reduced his lullaby proportionally, does the same work for Sadako?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure M&A does not reduce the range of the lullaby.
TR perks do not work with lullabies since it's a different thing.
The point of a lullaby is to be unaffected by TR perks. Which means undetectable perks or perks that simply reduce the TR dont effect any lullaby of any killer at all.
Terror Radius, and Lullaby's are two different effects. Monitor and Abuse doesn't affect either character's Lullaby. It also does not affect Huntresses Lullaby.
It will reduce her terror radius to 16 meters outside of chase, but won't have any affect on her lullaby. It doesn't affect Freddy's lullaby either.