My game during these tests, for discussion, personal use and when complete for feedback
Basically wanted to create a post for the tests currently active and on going. While this is hugely for a personal way to keep track feel free to comment, discuss and or even compare. I'll update this post when I play (may be at any time or even a day late)
Notes: EU(uk), time 10am-2pm roughly. Played since game release, was always rank 1 and usually get 2k+ (prefer hooks). Solo survivor, Survivor build will usually be DS, WGLF, X, X and killer build will usually be Corrupt, brine, pop, X or Corrupt, DM, Pain R, X (I also know all maps, tiles, most totem spots and can identify perks)
DAY 1: survivor, mixed bag as usual some games had okay team, other games the usual people who give up or avoid gens. Killers seemed decent but not the best iv ever versed, versed a wider range too.
Killer, fun matches, mixed bag of players, could mix up perks abit and felt pretty good.
DAY 2: Survivor, insanely good teams, most killers got very few hooks and struggled to get 1k, games was over very fast and felt wrong/mismatched. Less killer range although all struggled, strongest was the multiple nurses who also struggled getting 1/2k
Killer, awful matches, felt very powerless as most killers that arent as strong, the teams I versed felt mega efficient and all understood tiles, more common meta perks used. Using a less meta build personally equalled a loss. Games as blight was ok (as expected). Versed hackers and had deranking SWFs (they died at EGC on purpose) probably wouldn't play killer if I got this daily.
DAY 3: survivor, mixed teammates but somewhat decent. Versed alot of nurses and blights again which is boring, okay games but i wouldn't play if that's all I versed.
Killer, sweaty and full of meta teams, not as bad as day 2 but still felt very unfun. Weaker killers felt awful to play, blight managed okay but felt overly sweaty just to have fun. Not a great experience fun wise, couldn't play in a fun way to achieve "wins".
DAY 4: survivor, to be added
Killer, to be added
DAY 5: survivor, to be added
Killer, to be added
Comments