This is unacceptable
BHVR I just heard you’re giving Jeff another shirt cosmetic! He just got a cosmetic in the store 7 months ago excuse me?! Your bias is clearly showing here and I won’t stand for it. He even got a cosmetic set in the last rift. He already had 1 rift set save some for the others smh my head
Why give him all the love to him when feng only got a measly set 2 months ago? She’s only got 4 rift sets as well so what’s with the bias here!? Can’t stand these devs and their bias towards certain survivors
Comments
Maybe this Jeff shirt will be part of next Amazon gift or maybe they are planning it gift for anniversary. Or maybe something gone wrong and they are fixing it. I don't know what is reason but shirt will not go anywhere, i am sure you will see it soon.
...
I agree,we need more Feng cosmetics,how dare BHVR give anyone else cosmetics,only Feng!
I know right?! These devs are just too diverse with their cosmetic distribution
Honestly at this point removing his add ons would have no effect since they are so bad
you'd think an original survivor used as frequently as Jeff would get more cosmetics. I haven't even seen someone USE Feng in MONTHS!
Yeah it’s ridiculous tbh. Jeff is a meta pick too since he’s so quiet and small so everyone buys him for the advantage
Ringu at home is acceptable though
Spirit doesn’t get enough cosmetics either. Twins are taking too much of the spotlight from other killers in terms of cosmetics and bhvr need to be held accountable for this
I thought Lemongrab made a DbD forum account when I read the title.