Question about in game reports
I went against a hacker ealier today and my match was being recorded but i forgot to report them in game, I wanted to now if I had to report them for anything to get done.
I went against a hacker ealier today and my match was being recorded but i forgot to report them in game, I wanted to now if I had to report them for anything to get done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if its useless to submit a ticket to report if you missed the in game report, but try reporting them via ticket and submit your video as proof
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thanks, it won't hurt trying anyway